View Full Version : Forum Rules
09-10-2004, 09:47 PM
- Never run a site leeching software on this forum
- Only Adults allowed, minors please stay away from this forum
- Philanthropic intentions are always appreciated :D
- Encourage discussion by posting intelligently
- Dont use abusive language or make racist remarks
- Offer greetings to new posters
- Please dont spam just to raise post-count
- Have an open mind and maintain your sense of humor
- Invite your friends here!
- Links to banner/ad/popup filled websites are discouraged
- Every picture uploaded should be of high-quality
- Serve the community! Ask about being a moderator...
PLEASE READ OUR OFFICIAL COPYRIGHT POLICY BEFORE POSTING: http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=12641
02-06-2005, 02:58 PM
From this day henceforth (6th Feb 2005), I will ban all users who uses a site-ripping software on this forum.
In fact, I will ban your whole IP subnet. I don't care if it affects any poor souls who are on the same ISP as you are. Too bad, tough luck. The ban will be permanent, or until my server reboots (on avg, my servers reboot about once a year).
You have been warned.
Leechers: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
09-11-2005, 10:26 AM
- Any graphics in your signature size shall be restricted to a maximum dimension of 565x160 in pixels (width and height respectively)
- Total filesize in your sig should not exceed 200kb
- No hardcore or inappropriate graphics to be used for signatures or avatars
Offending graphics will be removed and offenders will be warned then banned
PS. Wow this post is exactly 1 year later!
I didn't think this would be an issue until this morning when I woke up to 8 reported posts in my inbox. Now that it's come up, I'll address it, and hopefully even the minor incidents will die down.
If you ever encounter a post which you believe is spam or should be deleted, DO NOT post a response to it. This only adds to the work moderators have. Please use the Report button in the post instead, or send a moderator or administrator a private message with a link to the post.
If you have any questions on this matter please send me a PM.
05-24-2007, 12:39 AM
The main scanlover forum guidelines have been updated. Please make note of this when you continue to post. The following rule has been added:
- Zip files and RAR files are only allowed in Celebrity Channel, along with Mature-Based Videos inside Mature Wing and Goddesses videos inside their specific Threads.
I thank all Members for their cooperation in this regard.
Revised May 2007
05-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Generally speaking, we do not encourage the Posting of Complete Photo Sets Of American-Based Material.
(Note: Asian Complete Sets Are Fully Acceptable and Encouraged.)
Especially, when the Photo Sets are from a Private Membership Area. If the Producer gives you permission as a Member of their Site to Post their material, please let us know.
For the most part, material released as Free Samples or to TGP's, should be Ok to Post.
Any questions, Please Contact The COPYRIGHT AUTHORIZATION DESK. http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=5514
We keep it staffed as much as possible.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.