PDA

View Full Version : My Fun Asian Wife

tedious
10-28-2006, 12:01 AM
I am not sure if it is appropriate to post links here, but this site combines two of my favorites - "real" + mature asians. Not all the best pics, not all the best looking, but a lot of amateur enthusiasm.

http://www.myfunasianwife.com/

I apologize in advance if this is old news, or the wrong place for this.

T.

OldiesLover
10-29-2006, 02:21 AM
I am not sure if it is appropriate to post links here, but this site combines two of my favorites - "real" + mature asians. Not all the best pics, not all the best looking, but a lot of amateur enthusiasm.

http://www.myfunasianwife.com/

I apologize in advance if this is old news, or the wrong place for this.

T.

tedious, This looks quite interestin' to me. I think I bumped into this site a long time ago, but it has grown and shows lots of fun stuff.

I would suggest that you build this Thread a bit by Posting some of these scans with various comments and such. It looks like almost all the wives are Mature. :p

I think this could be a lot of "Mature Fun!" :eek:

I have changed your Title so the Thread may attract more attention. ;)

I am lookin' forward to how you could build this Thread into a real attraction... :cool:

OldiesLover

OldiesLover
10-29-2006, 10:00 PM
tedious, along with my Fellow Lovers Of Fine Mature Asian Women, I have browsed My Fun Asian Wife, and picked one I really like.

Their database is quite large, and is certainly worth highlighting... or may I say... Cherry-Pickin'? :eek:

Anyone else find a favorite in there? ;)

OldiesLover
10-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Here's some more of her... :p

Maybe I'll Google... myasiangirlfriend! ;)

tedious
10-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Here are a few of my favorites, from the guest section.

T.

OldiesLover
11-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Ya know tedious, the more I browse this site, I keep finding more of the same wife. :confused:

I have a feeling this started out as a wife thing for one dude, and it has been added to over time. ;)

OldiesLover
11-03-2006, 12:07 AM
This is Wife 1 doin' some Flashing in a State Park! :eek:

I'm begin' to notice... This lil babe is as tight as Hell! What a tight lil body! :cool:

OldiesLover
11-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Look at what I mean... Look at those tight arms and abs!!! :spank:

Of course, we'll need to ignore those strange Photoshop Smudges... :mad:

Don't ya kinda like the look on her face in Attachment #5? ;)

OldiesLover
11-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Yes... this is one Hellofa of a lil mature babe!!! :bounce:

takittoo
11-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi all,

Just noticed that we were getting a lot of traffic from this site. Thought we would drop in to see what it was all about!

Just to clarify:

The site is run by us and is primarily about pictures of my wife. We added a 'contributors' section by request and now have upwards of 45 people contributing pictures.

Feel free to drop in an explore. :welcome:

Hope you enjoy!

takittoo

kid a
11-04-2006, 07:01 AM
Hi all,

Just noticed that we were getting a lot of traffic from this site. Thought we would drop in to see what it was all about!

Just to clarify:

The site is run by us and is primarily about pictures of my wife. We added a 'contributors' section by request and now have upwards of 45 people contributing pictures.

Hope you enjoy!

takittoo
:thankyou:

welcome to the mature wing takittoo. you have a lovely wife. thank you both for sharing.

kid a
11-04-2006, 08:18 AM
lovely mature.

i do not know why one of the pics is an attachment.:confused:

EDIT: kid, Pic was damaged. Fixed it for ya and re-attached. OldiesLover

kid a
11-04-2006, 08:20 AM
last 2 of yoko.

tamsalter
11-04-2006, 09:00 AM
lovely mature.

i do not know why one of the pics is an attachment.:confused:

Nice pics Kid. Any more of her?

OldiesLover
11-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Hi all,

Just to clarify:

Hope you enjoy!

takittoo

Hummm... takittoo, Fun Asian Wife is your site... and that's your wife?
:bingo:

From the best I could see, you're a fellow white dude with one Hellofa an Asian Wife. ;)

Feel free to do Posting here with lots of stuff about your site. If you need any Moding Help... Let me know.

This is interestin'... I was just gettin' ready to Post some more Flashing Pictures. As I explore your site... they seem to interest me the most.

Welcome to The MATURE WING! :p

kid a
11-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Nice pics Kid. Any more of her?
unfortunately that is all i could find.:(
she is a lovely woman.:thumbsup:

OldiesLover
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes Takitto, I like your wife's Flashing Pictures the most.

The Home Depot shots... Are CLASSIC! ;)

alsa
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM
yikes :eek: oldies but is it worth to see it

OldiesLover
11-20-2006, 04:32 PM
yikes :eek: oldies but is it worth to see it

Are you kiddin'??? Takitto's Wife has a BODY that won't quit! I still can't believe she does these things with him. She is one-in-a-million!!! ;)

OldiesLover
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
On top of it... She's obviously enjoying herself! :p

Do you know how rare this lil babe.. is? :confused:

bunks
11-26-2006, 12:30 PM
seen "my fun asian wife" site before.....hot bod but dunno about her face..anyway i love the "fun" part of the site and as i said she has a wonderful body..here are some candids of my japanese wife....

OldiesLover
11-26-2006, 06:21 PM
seen "my fun asian wife" site before.....hot bod but dunno about her face..anyway i love the "fun" part of the site and as i said she has a wonderful body..here are some candids of my japanese wife....

Oh really... I think Takittoo's wife is very sexy looking. She has a fantastic smile. :p

I like your wife's bod... too. But comon'... let's compare faces!;)

Plus, let's see some Flashing Pics!:eek:

OldiesLover
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Here is another wife someone Posted to My Fun Asian Wife... ;)

OldiesLover
12-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Here's some more of her... A very nice lil wife, indeed. :p

jpnman
12-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Love the pics of your awesome wife :). Please post more here.

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:16 AM
takittoo just Posted a new set of Flashing pictures. These are from some Valentine's Day shopping...
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:19 AM
Damn... It's a wonder takittoo and his sexy lil wife... don't get caught on security cameras.

Of course, maybe they did... but the staff in the store were in so much shock... and couldn't react!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Of all the stuff takitto does with his wife... I find the Flashing shoots to be some of my favorites.
:nice: :nice: :nice:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:26 AM
I gotta admit, I've done some pretty kinky antics for Valentine's Day over the years, but...
:hero: :hero: :hero:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:28 AM
All Shopping Flashing Trips should end up in a dim lit wine department...
:full: :full: :full:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:30 AM
Ok... What happened to the Red Flasher's Shawl?
:bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

OldiesLover
02-16-2007, 01:36 AM
takittoo... I hope you gave your wife a very special Valentine's Day Gift!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

bunks
02-16-2007, 10:16 AM
i like these....she looks prettier and sexier for some reason...looked at the whole series too...nice bod

takittoo
02-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Nice to see traffic coming from this site. You guys are certainly on top of our postings! We do have a lot of fun with the flashing and my wife has become more comfortable with it of late (practice makes perfect!).

My goal is still to get her completely naked in public somehow (without both of us ending up in jail!).

Just gotta keep trying .....

takittoo

OldiesLover
02-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Nice to see traffic coming from this site. You guys are certainly on top of our postings! We do have a lot of fun with the flashing and my wife has become more comfortable with it of late (practice makes perfect!).

My goal is still to get her completely naked in public somehow (without both of us ending up in jail!).

Just gotta keep trying .....

takittoo

takittoo, you should stop in more often. Maybe get your fantastic wife to say a few words. How about a few EXCLUSIVE pictures for this Thread?

Just to let everyone know, we have posted a small amount of material from takittoo's website, here. One must visit his site for the Full Flavor. http://www.myfunasianwife.com/
:evillaugh:

His site is on my Favorites List!
:love:

takittoo
02-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi OldiesLover,

I don't get around to surfing all that much these days....between having a real job and trying to keep up with the website it seems that there is not time left!

But will do my best to swing by as often as possible.....

takittoo

OldiesLover
05-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I thought I'd check up on takittoo and his cute lil wife. Haven't seen them in a while.
:hero:

P.S. takittoo: The system dropped your account for low posts. You'll need to re-register. Sorry. OldiesLover

OldiesLover
05-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Ahhh.... Spring Cleanin' Time... hey?
:cry:

OldiesLover
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry takittoo, but I'd have trouble concentratin' on my work... if your wife was around.
:evillaugh:

OldiesLover
05-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Looks like everythin' is Spic N' Span to me!

danorey
05-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm just trying to figure out who's wife that is with the AWESOME nipples (super long and big). I do think the pics are from the funasianwife site but not sure. I have seen some of her pics on the nipples threads also. UNBELIEVABLE! That's truly my triple whammy there: Asian, nipples and mature! I'm in the big sand box across the pond now and "big brother" blocks many sites, this is one I can still access, Thank God! Great work guys!!!

OldiesLover
03-04-2008, 03:55 AM
They're still at it!!!
:full:

OldiesLover
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, tis lil Taiwanese Babe is One Ina Million!
:perfect:

falcon50
01-08-2011, 05:02 PM
asian women are the best and sexiest around, and i see u found one that is openminded and funloving and not shy..she is hot and wish i could fuck her..if ever in las vegas, let me know..

bigfeetbr
11-16-2012, 04:34 PM
I love this woman, from head to toe. Check her beautiful feet (pic#1), yumi legs and ass (pic#2), hot pussy (pic#3) and inviting smile and a tight body (pic#4). Finally an amazing small asian body with epic nipples (pic#5).
And she's really got some wonderful nipples. I just need to study them nipples carefully and write down my impressions in my SLOG. Feel free to visit it here http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=40665&page=43.

takittoo
11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
It's been a long time since we have added new posts to this thread so we thought we would drop a few pictures in place. Hope you enjoy!